Child’s bedroom catches fire in Colnbrook

Fire crews were called out to attend a fire in a child’s bedroom in Colnbrook about 2am on Friday morning, the Slough Express reports.

fireengine_lg

One crew from Slough and another from Langley attended the property in Moreland Avenue after smoke started coming from the nine-year-old’s bedroom.

He had been in another room at the time after being woken by the storm.

Firefighters spent 90 minutes at the scene, which caused smoke damage to the room and to a small chest of drawers.

The boys father and four others were in the house and everyone got out safety.

It is not clear what started the fire.

The storm has been ruled out as a cause and it wasn’t due to any electrical items.

Posted by | View Post | View Group
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rate this Article
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - .
How does this post make you feel?
  • Excited
  • Fascinated
  • Amused
  • Bored
  • Sad
  • Angry