Secret decision to burn more radioactive waste

Colnbrook Views Forums VILLAGE LIFE Secret decision to burn more radioactive waste

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ephedrine side effects 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster

AN INCINERATOR is being allowed to burn more radioactive waste and council chiefs are powerless to stop it. The Environment Agency (EA) has granted Gr
    [See the full post at: Secret decision to burn more radioactive waste]

Environment

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

LJ

This is incredibly frightening. I mean are they thinking that burning that stuff next to an airport (that essentially facilitates for a lot of pollution) to get away with putting these carcenogenic poisons into the air? I’m sure the employees at that plant don’t live anywhere downwind from that plant.

Seriously – how did they get away with this? I worked in Staines for a number of years – it makes you wonder what the short/medium/long term effects are on human beings. Perhaps, whatever the effects, it’s okay as long as the company is making a profit(!)

ephedrine side effects

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering issues with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.